Sunday, April 26, 2009

Video Game Characters Best Forgotten Part 6 or 7, i'm not sure how many i've done.

Master Onion: Parappa The Rapper

Hang on! You're an onion! WTF are you doing here? You can't rap you stupid onion! Look at you! ONIONS CAN'T RAP!
Get the fuck outta here onion! Go be in some pasta or something!

The entire Master Onion verse for proof that onions have no concept of rhyme or reason:

Hayatatatacha!

Kick! Punch! It’s all in the mind
If you wanna test me, I’m sure you’ll find
The things I’ll teach ya is sure to beat ya
But nevertheless you’ll get a lesson from teacher

Don’t get cocky, it’s gonna get rocky
We gonna move down to the next ya jockey now

Hm, yeah I see you’re gettin’ better
Kick to the limit in order to get her now

Kick, punch – Chop, block – Chop, kick – Punch, block
It’s gonna get harder now
Duck and jump – Turn and pose – Duck and turn – Jump and punch

Come on now, why don’tcha follow my words
Because we’re almost done, I’ll make it easy at first
I wanna see if you wanna see what it takes
To be the man with the master plan
Are you the man now?

Hatatatacha! That’s it for today.
Good job, Parappa, you can go on to the next stage.

....
......
........
............YOU'RE A FUCKING ONION! FUCK OFF ONION YOU CAN'T RAP FOR SHIT! YOU CAN'T EVEN STAND UP STRAIGHT SO FUCK OFF!
GO AND BE IN FOOD BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOUR GOOD FOR AKA NOT RAPPING!!

2 comments:

Seymour Scagnetti said...

I'll never forget this game.

It was one of the many reasons they now call me

'The Pimped-out Daddy'

Me said...

I always wondered why people call you that!