Sunday, June 29, 2008

Get the fuck out of the way.

Remember when you could walk into McDonalds without having to dodge a bunch of shitkickers? Why should I have to feel like a Salvation Army representative every time i want to access a cheeseburger because you made some bad life choices or your parents took away your internet? I have nothing against homeless people or emo's but if you're going to lurk out the front of anywhere, have the decency to leave at least two metres of walkway for those of us that have better things to do, like eat cheeseburgers.
I'm aware that none of these people are ever going to come across my complaint and i'm probably never going to say anything to them through fear of getting a needle forcefully inserted into my person, i just want some sympathy.

No comments: